Enter to Win a Free Copy of my Book Divine Violence and the Character of God.
In August 2022 I will be celebrating 17 years of blogging. I have readers in 208 countries and territories and one million people visit my blog every year.
In order to celebrate my 17th blog anniversary, I will donate eight copies of my new book Divine Violence and the Character of God to subscribers of my blog. To receive a free copy of my book your must:
1. Subscribe to receive my blog by mail. The subscription notice is found on the sidebar of the blog.
2. Send an email to email@example.com and on the Subject line write: 17th Anniversary.
3. Tell me your name and say that you have subscribed to receive my blog by mail.
1. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and on the Subject line write: 17th Anniversary.
2. Tell me your name and say that you have already subscribed to receive my blog by mail.
Those who send me an email with the above information will enter into a drawing to receive a free copy of my book Divine Violence and the Character of God.
Drawings will be held on August 7, 14, 21, and 28. Winners will be notified by email.
Thank you for subscribing to my blog and for joining more than 3000 people who follow by blog regularly.
Important: You need to send an email to email@example.com telling that you are a new subscriber or whether you are a previous subscriber.
Your name will not be used for solicitation.
Emeritus Professor of Old Testament
Northern Baptist Seminary
NOTE: Did you like this post? Do you think other people would like to read this post? Be sure to share this post on Facebook and share a link on Twitter or Tumblr so that others may enjoy reading it too!
I would love to hear from you! Let me know what you thought of this post by leaving a comment below. Be sure to like my page on Facebook, follow me on Twitter, follow me on Tumblr, Facebook, and subscribe to my blog to receive each post by email.
If you are looking for other series of studies on the Old Testament, visit the Archive section and you will find many studies that deal with a variety of topics.